View Single Post
(#1)
Old
Banned

Default Quantity/quality? - 06-02-2015, 08:40 AM

I read posts on this site and it nearly always seems to be about QUANTITY rather than QUALITY. I have to say that I just do not understand this 'quantity' mentality.

Myself, I tell you that I do really really badly, I suppose you could say, really badly, but that is because i am interested in quality, ie women who i really really really fancy, and anything less than 'spot on' I don't bother with.

Now don't get me wrong, I do get many offers. People think i am joking about this, but i am not. If I go for a walk by the river I get back to my car and there is a little sweet card on it saying give me a ring, email me, I saw you by the river this morning and we said hello. I go to a frozen food shop and the woman on the till is just beaming at me, and this happens all the time. Even knickers posted through my door with perfume on and a phone number. But as i have said before i am goodlooking, tall and fit...which you have to be when single. I am pleasant, amiable, affable, interesting, fun, not weird, and other such nothing-special-attributes.

Get yourself right and it all takes care of itself if quantity is what you are after.

The trouble is that I don't fancy any of these, though others would say they are very attractive, but not to me.

I have to approach women who don't show interest in me, so i get blown out all the time, almost.

I'm not sure 'gaming' works unless you are not fussy. But if you are fussy then gaming doesn't really work, I feel, they either fancy you or they don't (fancy the idea of you being intimate with them).

Are people like me, or are they just after quantity?