View Single Post
(#19)
Old
MASTER PUA

Default 29-01-2015, 04:12 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by tat View Post
Oh, come on Stien, fair doos, let's be right, live-and-let-live and all that. Redemption is exploring perameters of the world and himself......and that is the important point about it all, that he is learning to be an explorer, often out on his own, not always knowing where the path will lead. These things he is on about may just be a stepping stone to something you might tip your hat to.
Thing is that's not what he's doing though. Development is based on taking action. I've asked him several times to name one bit of quantifiable action he's taking and he's not been able to respond with anything. All he has is grandiose talk and incessant hollow boasting about his own enlightenment.

I'd be glad for him to develop, but what he's doing isn't developing. It's falling into a comfortable pattern where he might feel like he's developing but all he's doing is entrenching himself further into where he is. Aside from the fact that I find that kind of bragging really annoying, the exact thing he needs is a slap back to reality so he can get out of his cave with his power animal and start on the serious shit he needs to do to sort himself out.

So anyway...

Quote:
Originally Posted by tat View Post
It's a bit like me. I come up with good ideas, you may slag me off but then in private use my ideas and take the praise for them. I'll give you an instance, when I was on about falling in love with the little obscure and unnoticed and unappreciated parts of a woman's body. I tell you, Stien, you will have a bird on and be together and you will say, cos you like her a lot, you'll say, 'You know, just put your leg that way a bit, I really like that little bit at the back of your knee'. You'll be able to kiss it. She will be sooooo flattered and happy with you. And you'll remember me and think, 'I have to hand it to him that he was certainly right, Cheers tat for that, you are a good bloke, she loves me to bits now and we are two peas in a pod, nice one mate'.
Regardless of the weirdness of your example, I didn't need your input to appreciate different parts of a woman's body. Most people actually don't. You seriously overestimate the level of your own insight.

Even with that in mind, the above scenario won't happen, in the same way the reaction you wrote about Dale having to you won't happen. You also have this odd habit of inventing future scenarios, quite literally writing out the reactions you'd like people to have to you as if they were actually happen. This is heavy level self delusion.

Y'all think it's bougie, I'm like, it's fine
But I'm tryin' to give you a million dollars worth of game for $9.99
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Stein For This Useful Post:
daleinthedark (29-01-2015), kowalski (29-01-2015), markuk (29-01-2015)