View Single Post
(#17)
Old
Banned

Default 29-01-2015, 12:58 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stein View Post
No one gets any value from your weird subjective ramblings. If this is something you want to convey in a youtube series you must be able to do it with a degree of clarity. If that will take time then let your ramblings about your own enlightenment take a back seat and get on with figuring out how to state it clearly. If they can't be expressed that way then stop clogging up the forum with this drivel. The only person who has any interest in putting up with this nonsense is tat, and he's off in his own world as it is.
Oh, come on Stien, fair doos, let's be right, live-and-let-live and all that. Redemption is exploring perameters of the world and himself......and that is the important point about it all, that he is learning to be an explorer, often out on his own, not always knowing where the path will lead.

These things he is on about may just be a stepping stone to something you might tip your hat to. Let's be honest, it is such characters who have enriched the world for us. Everyday you use a multitude if things which have been invented and developed. I say give the bloke a chance.

It's a bit like me. I come up with good ideas, you may slag me off but then in private use my ideas and take the praise for them. I'll give you an instance, when I was on about falling in love with the little obscure and unnoticed and unappreciated parts of a woman's body. I tell you, Stien, you will have a bird on and be together and you will say, cos you like her a lot, you'll say, 'You know, just put your leg that way a bit, I really like that little bit at the back of your knee'. You'll be able to kiss it. She will be sooooo flattered and happy with you. And you'll remember me and think, 'I have to hand it to him that he was certainly right, Cheers tat for that, you are a good bloke, she loves me to bits now and we are two peas in a pod, nice one mate'.

I come on this forum and find myself giving, giving, it's all one way. And it's not just you, others who read these posts will use the stuff on here.

Last edited by tat; 29-01-2015 at 01:02 PM.