View Single Post
(#15)
Old
MASTER PUA

Default 28-01-2015, 07:08 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Redemption View Post
Ah did you feel the pain I was in ? Have you read the book of revelations ? Have you been able to imagine the things I'v seen and felt ?
Yep, raised strict catholic. And yep, and I can guarantee it's not that bad.

Quote:
The scenery of doomsday. It touched you, the image you had in your head, how truly terrifying. What you'v seen in your mind does not even account for a quarter of the pain I'v felt. The scenery of doomsday can not be described, it is a feeling that must be felt. Once its been seen it can not be unseen.

My motivation disappeared, my eyelids sunk as I fell into a slumber of eternal boredom. My emotions exploded into tiny little fragments, all I have left is not me, I am no longer me, I died yet I am still alive.
This reads like an angsty 14 year goth kid's song lyrics when he's trying desperately to come across as deep. Also,someone who's apparently transcended the self probably wouldn't spend so much time trying to convince everyone on puaforums how class they are.

Quote:
Also did you read the wiki page on Antoine Lavoiser ? Dont be naughty with me if you're not even gonna finish your homework.
Nope. I already know about Lavoisier and, despite whatever bullshit you might have falsely extrapolated, I know he has fuck all else to do with anything besides chemistry.

See this is the thing about you. You offer no real substance. Just clichéd forced metaphors, veiled allusions and hollow self aggrandisement. Oh, and the vague promise of a youtube series that clearly isn't going to happen so you can stave off any demands to produce any quantifiable bit of action or insight whatsoever. No value to be offered, all you do is big yourself up like some guru without having any actual evidence for it.

You and Tat should take being called trolls as a compliment. The people who do assume that there might be someone less stupid just making all this shit up to take the piss. I just think you're a couple of smarmy self absorbed dickheads with no game and no fucking clue.

Y'all think it's bougie, I'm like, it's fine
But I'm tryin' to give you a million dollars worth of game for $9.99

Last edited by Stein; 28-01-2015 at 07:20 PM.