View Single Post
(#11)
Old
MASTER PUA

Default Day Game with Dolphin Dave - 25-10-2009, 12:15 PM

Saturday Oct 25th
Me and Dave head into town around 2pm. He parks in Castlefield and we head up Deansgate. As this was Dave's first proper day game outing I thought it would be good to warm things up. So we start by stopping random girls up Deansgate and asking them directions. This goes well (we ask 2-3 different girls each) and we head into Kendals. Dave tries on some shoes and vibes well with a hot assistant. I discreetly linger nearby to listen and she starts opening up to him telling him a story. Nice.

We then head into Slaters and I chat to one of the assistants there. After looking at more shoes we head out into the streets again and are getting nicely socially lubricated. I then decide it's time to head to Aldi. Dave opens a German girl by the cheeses straight away by waving at her to grab her attention and commenting on her tshirt. She looks impressed at his ballsyness. They vibe nicely for a bit and she definitely likes Dave, but he ends it, he wasn't too interested in her.

I then have a wander and spot what looks like a hot oriental girl from behind looking at tinned tomatoes. She is wearing long stripey socks and hotpants. I couldn't resist and walk over to say hello - 'Excuse me. I had to come over and meet you. I think your outfit is really cool, really loving the socks.' She is taken aback, but definitely happy about this. I then ask her her name and introduce myself. We chat about where she lives, what she is doing today etc. She occasionally seemed unsure what to do with herself at times, sometimes putting her basket down, and sometimes picking it up as if she was about to leave. I ignored this and ploughed on.

I manage to initiate some physical contact with her and after about 5 minutes of chatting decide it's time to move on and I definitely want to shag this girl - 'I feel like I want to get to know you more, what's a good way for us to stay in touch?' She immediately goes for her handbag and wips out her phone. I get mine out and she starts giggling uncontrollably and apologizes. She is blown away. Is this the definition of 'swept off her feet'? I pop my number into her phone and we typed each others names in. I then say 'give me a hug' and she obliges telling me she hadn't had a hug in ages. I say that's no good, and depart.

So that evening i text her - 'Hope your dinner was nice tonight Joy! I'll give you a ring tomorrow ;-)'

She responds - 'It was very nice to talk to you as well. I was really surprised at that time, so I hope I didn't do or say anything weird during the talk. Glad that you like my outfit. You really made my day... Sweat dreams'

I'd read many things about the value of surprise for the girl in day game and how it can 'make their day', whether it be the fact that noone else dares to approach them in the day, or that it demonstrates I am a man taking want I want, when I see it. Her text is evidence to me that this is true.

Last but not least. I went to a party that very evening and was buzzing as a result of my day close. There weren't many people and only 2 girls, both quite cute. I was on top form leading various conversations in groups of people and jumping round the kitchen to music I liked. Generally have the best time out of anyone there. One of the girls couldn't resist this and started grinding with me while dancing. I k-close her after a lot of grinding, and head back to hers to f-close.

This is evidence that once you have you overall frame set with options and are flowing with confidence, girls can smell this a mile off and attraction is strong. Not to mention me having a good time regardless of all the other people there.

girls just wanna have fun
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to nova For This Useful Post:
Hustler25 (25-10-2009), Tom (26-10-2009)