View Single Post
(#1)
Old
New User

Default I want to approach several girls at University society but.... - 15-12-2014, 10:06 PM

Hi guys,

I have a dilemma. I'm in my third year of University and year 1-2 was rubbish because the people I used to live in NEVER went out, and the town was really dull. All the girls I met in my first 2 years of uni were from online dating. Now I live somewhere different and enjoy the people I live with.

I have no problem with girls in nightclub, but I'm looking for a proper relationship as when I graduate from uni, I won't be having time to do what I do now.

I've recently joined a lot of societies at uni, my favourite being Christian Union. The problem is I've only just started going and making friends with guys, I don't want to be seen as eager and pursuing lots of girls. It's not like theres one girl I find attractive, theres at least 4 single girls I find attractive. I would like to talk to all of them, because I don't want to be put in the friend zone, but I don't want it to be obvious I'm chatting up loads of girls, girls talk to each other.

Also when you first meet people at societies the questions asked both ways are always: "What course do you do?, what year are you in?, where do you live?" I need to think of what to say to get past that. It's different because I have no fear approaching girls in a club because I know I won't see them again even if I did fail, but I'd definitely see these girls around.

What should I do? I added some on Facebook but I don't want our first proper chat to be on Facebook and not in person, but meeting them once a week isn't enough to establish a relationship.