View Single Post
(#162)
Old
MASTER PUA

Default 02-11-2014, 09:58 PM

So all the girls have flaked to some degree or another. I think this is because I have not been investing enough of myself into them. It's easy to get into the bullshit mindset of approaching lots of women. What guys fail to realise is you are not investing in people. You are not putting your ego on the line. If you're not brave you will get fuck all.

As if to emphasise this point something out of the blue happened tonight.
I was chatting to the Brazilian girl on FB, I had met back in May (wow was it really that long ago). See here http://www.puaforums.co.uk/field-rep...journey-5.html

This was probably the 2nd time I've chatted to her on FB since we met. She has asked me if I want to go to New York with her to spend Christmas. She really is gorgeous and I am seriously thinking about going. Back to my point, I invested myself into her and made a connection. That's what I should be trying to do with all women I meet who I find attractive.

PS If I do end up in NY for Christmas excuse me if I end up writing a smug field report from there.

Realise deeply the present moment is all you ever have. Make the Now the primary focus of your life. Eckhart Tolle
The Following User Says Thank You to markuk For This Useful Post:
daleinthedark (03-11-2014)