View Single Post
(#56)
Old
Banned

Default 25-10-2014, 01:47 AM

Redemtion, my very good friend, I have some very good news for you and some very bad news for you, and I suppose i should just break it to you, should you not be already aware, that you and I are correct, sane, etc. That is the good news. The bad news is that whilst they are worng (to say the least), they are numerous, the very numerous, and this can make life difficult.

Zombie movies? Well you are in one; not you a zombie. This will be a difficulty throughout your life, I am affraid to tell you. Creatures as us are very few and far between, you will probably meet me and seven others in your life......it is that rare. I will send you an email so that you have my email address. We don't need to exchange correspondance, but it is important we can contact eachother in the future if needed. So just let me know you have my email address.

You was talking about closed-minded people. Yes, and I find them very scary, so be careful. You have what they don't have. and which they desperately need. They are robots who desperately want to be feed from their particular state to destroy you in that quest. You are in a minority, but know that it is the elite. There are always more troops than generals. You are a general, no doubt, I'm not joking, they. the numbskulls, are genuinely different creatures than ourselves, stupified. They need what you have, but rather than ask for it (because they are ashamed) they 'kill' you to get it because they don't have the strength to admit a shortcoming.

Just look at the eloquence and expression of our posts in this thread, fluid, on-the-ball, streetwise, political (in what we haven't commented upon); their posts were little more than primate grunts.........of course they are not going to like it, I wouldn't. But for some good reason I am not like them at all.and neither are you. We are very very very fortunate. But remember that you will find few people as you are. So keep in touch when I email you. You can email me in ten years, even, I don't care, just that we few are in touch if needed..

I am somewhat startled to have come into contact with you. It is a very rare thing. Keep In touch, my very good friend. Tat.

I would like to end this thread, at least for myself I can only say, with a tune which whilst I cannot fully imagine and make sense in total of the lyrics ( I think it was authored very personally), I do find the music sympathetic to the end of this thread......a lament for a moment which was but now has gone, but remembered.

http://youtu.be/nCOt8n6RItk

Thanks Redemption, Stein, Kowalski, In the dark, Broadswords, and others.

Look after yourselves. Keep it real (Truth),

Tat.

Last edited by tat; 25-10-2014 at 02:00 AM.
The Following User Says Thank You to tat For This Useful Post: