View Single Post
(#154)
Old
MASTER PUA

Default 20-10-2014, 05:00 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shahanshah View Post
Nah this is wrong. Avoiding your issue as a way to feel happy is stupid.
Who says he's avoiding his issues? He's been speed dating and he talks to girls. That doesn't sound like he's avoiding his dating issues to me. Sounds to me more like the guy is taking things at a pace he is comfortable with. What's your problem with that?

Quote:
Anyway if all you care about is being content and happy go find some hippy well being forum. This is a dating forum.
I prefer to think of this as a self improvement forum. A place where guys with low self esteem, low self confidence and naivety come to get better. If that manifestation is in improving their dating life, then so be it. If it's just about feeling better about themselves then so be it too. If it was just a dating forum you wouldn't act so vehemently towards posts that espouse using tactics and manipulation like you do.

Quote:
It'd be like joining a bodybuilding forum and saying you're fine not going to the gym and dieting - and you had muscular dystrophy.
One of the biggest MMA fans I have ever met is a guy who is confined to a wheelchair due to cystic fibrosis. He travels to loads of grassroots shows, meets the fighters, supports the community and just loves to immerse himself in MMA, he just straight up loves it. But by your logic, because he can never train he shouldn't be joining any MMA forums. That is some whack shit if that's your logic.

Quote:
If you have a deficiency you have to compensate or at least address it.
Show me where he hasn't done this?

Quote:
I will go out every weekend and approach 12 girls and at least ask them for their number. I will also go out during the week unless I'm on a date or doing a proactive hobby.

I will meet up with people off forums and/or hang out with 'cooler' people I know who chat to girls.

I will join dating sites and message X amount of girls

Quote:
If you really feel like dating isn't a big deal at all in your position maybe you're asexual.
What exactly is my position? And I don't think dating is a big deal.... and I'm not asexual.

If Broadsword followed your advise we'd have another little Serendipity running around. Funny that Serendipity pretty much agreed with many of your comments on Broadswords thread, I wonder what does that say?
The Following User Says Thank You to Phenom For This Useful Post:
kowalski (20-10-2014)