Thread: Dice Rants!
View Single Post
(#267)
Old
MASTER PUA
Space Invaders Champion, Typing Test Champion

Default 11-10-2014, 02:02 PM

It's been some time since I actually posted a "field report", and its been some time since I could say I've been out in the "field", recently I've found that get girls isn't really an intrinsically specified and conscious activity for me, I rarely go out with the express intention of getting laid. That being said I do focus on going out, to meet new people and generally have fun.

On Thursday I had visited an expat meetup group in Berlin, it was fun and I meet a few interesting people, but nothing really of note. On the off chance I had decided to try a pub near my apartment on the way back, everybody was German however we had a bit of a laugh mocking my attempts at speaking in German (since most phrases you might learn are said as though addressed to your elders in a very polite way, it makes you sound funny when addressing, say a bartender).

We had a few drinks and made some jokes, and the girl behind the bar invited me to her birthday party the next day (last night), so I thought I'd stop by and visit. I got talking to a lot of people and this one girl sat next to me, I've never made it a habit to judge appearances out of 10, but she was pretty damned hot. Turned out she shared my love of whisky and we were discussing different types, I had mentioned that I had a bottle of a Welsh single malt in my apartment nearby and that she should come try some and we could return to the party afterwards (smooth).

She seemed happy to oblige, and of course one thing leads to another, and she leaves the next morning, a little late for work. It's funny to observe these "chance happenings", simply by trying out a new pub for the fuck of it.

“A problem can not be solved from the same logical level it was created.”
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to D!ce For This Useful Post:
BroadswordWSJ (11-10-2014), kowalski (11-10-2014), markuk (13-10-2014), top-hat (12-10-2014)