View Single Post
(#455)
Old
MASTER PUA

Default 28-09-2014, 09:24 AM

On a side note about last Saturday night there was this new guy met up with us who's been on our Facebook group for a while. As I talked to the lesbians he's stood there watching & says to the blonde one I'm talking to "he told me over there wait until you see this I'm gunna go over there chat up this blonde & take her home & shag her on my bed with electric blanket"

Yes, he actually said that.

I got him to repeat it, a few times, because I couldn't fucking believe it. I knew I had very slim chances with the lesbian so I was basically just having a laugh with her, but this fool tries tooling me for no reason other than to obliterate whatever was going on. He is a lucky guy that this wasn't some really hot chick that I was doing well with. He'd quite possibly have stumbled away with a broken nose.

He did similar a few weeks ago on my mate, the guy who started the group with me. They had been chatting to girls & my mate pulled, somehow the guy got the girls number too (I think it was that the girl got his number so she could get my mates number, or something like that) & as my mate is with her later they are making out & wot not, when she recieves texts from the guy slating & my mate, running him down & saying he was up to no good & only trying to use her or whatever variations of bullshit.

Both these incidents happened on the first night we met the guy. I knew him less than an hour!

So myself & my "co-founder" 😂 of the group had a chat the next day & decided to remove him from the group as well as banish him from being part of anything we get up to. And told him this. Were we going to let this slide & allow it to happen for a third time? Nope. His excuse was mumbles of "it's just banter" blah blah blah. Bullshit, you're fucked up in the head. Fuck off.

You can't win if you don't play