View Single Post
(#450)
Old
MASTER PUA

Default 27-09-2014, 11:51 PM

There's been some reactions and I'm glad for that. I'd like to bury the hatchet to be honest and post for the benefit of people who might identify with my journey in some way; whether they be regular posters or lurkers on this forum.

I started from zero. Now I'm living in central London trying to meet women, date, have relationships with and get laid with women. That's always been my goal since I joined the forum. If you read back you'll see that. To start with I had basically no confidence.

I realised quite quickly this process isn't going to be easy and it's going to take some dedication and commitment. Tbh it's been very painful at times. once you get into pickup all your inner issues start to come bubbling up to the surface.

But if you want something enough, whether it be something as trivial as validation from women, you'll pull out all the stops to achieve it. Even if it means laying your ego on the line.

My message is that there's no easy way. At some point you have to face your problems and that's what I'm doing now. I'll keep you posted on my progress.

Can't live with them, can't live with them

Last edited by Serendipity; 28-09-2014 at 12:03 AM.