View Single Post
(#445)
Old
MASTER PUA

Default 25-09-2014, 09:30 PM

I'm not going to jump on any bandwagon. But he just said he approached 27 women in 1 day - does that sound like anything has changed?He hasn't read anyones advice & is in super appropach mode. This sounds like denial.

I agree with Kowalski and don't believe for a minute you haven't read them. On the slim chance you haven't actually read them, I'd encourage to go and read the last 2 pages of this thread - you could find it really helpful.

If this is the method you are going to carry on using, perhaps you should forget about PUA and give up on getting laid/getting a girlfriend - either your completely hopeless at this or something else is afoot and its probably the latter thats causing the former.

You must have approached 150ish women by now and I think you've got 2 dates & 1 make out. Does that sound successful? Do you think if you approach another 150 maybe you'll lay one of them, does this sound normal to you?

I'm genuinly trying to help, from your posts your obviously a pretty intelligent guy, perhaps too intelligent. Please have a think about all this.
The Following User Says Thank You to BroadswordWSJ For This Useful Post:
kowalski (25-09-2014)