View Single Post
(#5)
Old
MASTER PUA

Default 24-02-2009, 12:28 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cenzy View Post
guys , ive gone in with a opinion opener before, and it didnt seem to work

i walk over to a 3 set one being an 8 and one being a 7 and one being a guy i approach and say

guys a cant be long but just need your opinion on something, and i pull out the whole who lies more girls or boys they come out with boys definatly
then i say ok so who are better liars and again they take an interest and say girls definatly

now they were interested and the guy clearly didnt like the fact id come in a ruined his little party and shot me down by saying, what the fuck are you some kind of survey man,

now the girls absolutley creamed over this joke and bang that was it i just was kicked to the kerb game over,

any advice on how to avoid it or where i went wrong ?

cenzy
Biggest mistake was you didnt root the opener, you never gave them a reason why you were asking the question. You have to make appear you just thought of it that second and needed to ask because you were curious.

Also you left the guy get annoyed, in a mixed set its the guy you want to focus in on the most far far more than the women. If you go straight for the women the guy will Amog you out the set like what happend. Also make sure everyone one in the set is talking if not then their the ones that will get bored and try and steal their friends away.

Other things with opening to rember, Coming in with high enthusiasm and genuine curiosity. If dont really care who lies more then thats gonna show. Lastly dont lean when asking, be over the should leaning back away from them it shows your comfortable and consider your self high value.

Good luck going forward =)