View Single Post
(#22)
Old
New User

Default 30-08-2014, 05:18 PM

Ok so sort of got to the 3rd page of this thread now and decided that I may have to write something.

For a start I DO NOT kill people!! You have this poisoned mind on the Army, have you every been in the Military? If not, then lets stop with the very strong opinions on area which you have no experience in.

The reason I have not been on here is because I have been on 2 weeks leave from Afghan in which I am back now. Do some serious, real research on our military. For a start you should know that we don't shoot anyone without it being an act of self defence, something that you have the right to.

Kowalski sounds to me, and this is a at a guess. That you have had some bad experiences with the forces. In which you are deciding to take it out on me. The reason I said say it to my face, is because you are by FAR a typing warrior. You would say all of this on here but come down to meet me and your opinions would change, the attitude you have towards me will be at a huge difference. Get off you high horse and listen in. You have no clue on the life of the military, what we do and how we work. You wouldn't unless you was a soldier, and if you was then you wouldn't be saying all of this.

Also this war?? Which are you talking about, I have only served in Afghanistan. A country that we was INVITED to by there government to provide support against a terrorist organisations and help train their defence forces. DO NOT confuse the information you gather from the internet and the media to the truth. If you do actually research into the start of the Afghanistan campaign you will see that what I have said is true.

Also I would like to make something apparent to you Kowalski a 'cunt' is:

cunt

noun - vulgar slang

noun - a woman's genitals.
vulgar slang - an unpleasant or stupid person.

I am a communication systems engineer, I am not stupid and I would like to regard myself as a rather pleasant person. So please work on your descriptive words.

Markuk - I have written up 2 Field Reports however as I said before been on leave and enjoying my time off so not sat down and posted them yet.

Nova - yes I am sure that I am a natural now after the last 2 weeks leave. However doesn't stop me wanting to be part of the community. Also I used some material from Mystery which if you see one of my field reports that I will post you will see.

Phil/Dan/daleinthedark & even postscript - thank you for responding to my post in an intellectual manor.

I cam eon here and posted to find my way in the community and what it represents. NOT have a discussion about my job (YES JOB!, it is not a career for me) I joint the Army to gain life experience, learn a trade and earn a good wage at the same time. I am going to move from my job as it has taken over something that was the main point!

I will post my field reports and would like to hear what you guys have to say, I appreciate constructive criticism however insults are not welcome as its not what the community is all about.

Dragon

'Our Life is a Creation of Our Mind
The Following User Says Thank You to Dragon For This Useful Post:
Phil (08-09-2014)