Thread: Stinson Journal
View Single Post
(#230)
Old
MASTER PUA

Default 22-08-2014, 07:01 PM

Formula 1 tickets booked, best grandstand. Can't wait..

Created a Linkedin account as per request from the Director of the company I work for to create 'connections' between business and people working in our sector.

Within 5 days I'd had 3 job offers and a request for a phone chat with some executive of a leading market company in our sector based in London, with offices globally. Seriously recommend it if you figure you want to move on from where you're working atm.

Been in a relationship now for a month and going well, she's pretty emotional and stuff like when we were just talking she joked to say I can take up to 14hr to reply so I took like 8hrs and she fucking flipped out haha.

She got her own back by getting 1 of those chucky dolls and placing it next to me so I woke up during the night to a chucky doll and fucking freaked out because dolls are the creepiest things ever, lobed it straight out the window and the next morning she woke up with permanent marker pen all over her face and has to stay in for 2 days because it wouldn't wash off.

So yeah, like much of before, I'm just interested in self improvement now and increasing my social group/s, though I seem to have girls chasing me more than ever now when they know I'm in a relationship.

I am the master of my fate
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Barney Stinson For This Useful Post:
BroadswordWSJ (22-08-2014), markuk (28-08-2014), top-hat (22-08-2014)