View Single Post
(#129)
Old
MEMBER OF THE MONTH

Default 02-08-2014, 06:49 AM

Top-hat --- Pity. I am getting some very positive feedback on the Philosophy Now Forum, so I don’t think it can all be a load of shite.

Amit1207 --- Thanks for pointing this thread out. Being an atheist evangelist, I have strong views on religion, particularly the Muslim and Jewish faiths, yet I feel that something positive can be done about them. My recommendation for young UK Muslims, 36% of whom quite unacceptably recommend death for those who leave their faith (2006 Populus Poll), is a Holy Declaration to be hung up in all mosques around the country, signed by the imam. This repudiates all holy texts that contain death threats. You can see a draft on my website Suffrageur Website - Home.

As with Kowalski and others using swear words, I recommend banning Alphamaax from the forum … perhaps for 3 weeks, seeing how long his silly rant lasts. It is crazy to allow such arrant nonsense to clog up the pages of the PUA Forum. We ought to be talking more about the pleasures of picking up girls!

Duncan M. Butlin
Chichester, UK
The Following User Says Thank You to DuncanButlin For This Useful Post:
Serendipity (02-08-2014)