View Single Post
(#27)
Old
MASTER PUA

Default 30-07-2014, 09:29 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shahanshah View Post
Most guys in pick up end up with the first girl that calls them back after a lay or first girl they get along with.
I didn't & I've been involved with quite a few different women since I joined.

Even now I wouldn't settle for less than what I'm looking for. The most recent girl I was involved with from January to April is a great girl - good looking, fun, young (22), drove & had her own car, had a job & was independent, didn't use drugs, expressed her adoration for me by cooking for me, taking me out for dinner regularly (obviously I reciprocated), driving me to & from boxing training etc etc, but none of it was in a needy way. Great blow jobs too.

She wanted me all to herself though & I couldn't promise her that. So I had to let her go. She got a little hurt but I know I did the right thing for her best interests before she got any more involved & had her heart broke.

She is a great girl but I knew there was something missing for me.

Aside from her being a bit hurt, I left her better than I found her - she was inspired by my motivation, positivity & changes I made to my life & expressed interest in starting a degree, which I continued to encourage until she went ahead & done it. So she's began a whole new chapter that she wouldn't have if she hadn't met me, her words not mine.

I'm not disregarding the idea of a serious girlfriend in fact I'm open to possibility. If & when I meet a girl who's perfect for me (ok lets not get all "but no-ones perfect") I'll be happy to become exclusive with that girl.

You can't win if you don't play
The Following User Says Thank You to dan300 For This Useful Post:
Serendipity (30-07-2014)