View Single Post
(#139)
Old
MASTER PUA

Default 29-07-2014, 10:12 PM

I find posting on here quite therapeutic sometimes.

Today I had a yoga class. I really do have stiff calf muscles and it’s amazing how far some women can open their legs.

I have been getting ‘excited’ when I get a number from a pretty girl. Jumping onto my keyboard to post a new update on my thread. Wooo !!

I started to ask myself the following question. Is a number as good as sexual intercourse. To answer this I turned to Google.

A Number
one of a series of things distinguished by or marked with numerals.

Sexual intercourse
genital contact, especially the insertion of the penis into the vagina followed by orgasm; coitus;copulation.

It would appear my excited brain has been getting confused. So this post is to make my unconscious mind aware of this.

Getting back to the superficial / bullshit:

I sent lots of messages to the 22 year old Holly on whatsapp. My final one was explicitly and resulted in a reply ‘I’m going to block you’

Chinese girl did not reply, to my sms today.
Romanian girl did reply, she has started a new job so could not make today. I have text her to re-arrange but I don’t feel hopeful.

I felt shit today, because I was excited about the possibility of going on a ‘date’, which of course never materialised.

What did feel good - was going out after work and talking to women. I felt more ‘I don’t give a shit attitude’ This felt like progress.

I am away from Friday and will use this time to reflect and perfect the 5 finger shuffle.

PS.

I need to trying to force 'maybe' girls over text messages. Actually fuck it - maybe I should be explicit from the start, I quite fancy a slutty girl.

Realise deeply the present moment is all you ever have. Make the Now the primary focus of your life. Eckhart Tolle

Last edited by markuk; 29-07-2014 at 10:14 PM.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to markuk For This Useful Post:
kowalski (29-07-2014), nova (29-07-2014), SmileyK (29-07-2014)