View Single Post
(#1)
Old
New User

Default dating site girl - 26-07-2014, 05:35 AM

So I have signed up with this dating site. I have found irt relatively easy to get dates through there, but there is this one girl who i kept sending messeges to while I was away on holiday for a month and was pretty excited to being able to meet her now that im back.'

So tried to set up a date with her. Thought id be original, so i called up a hypnotherapist in her hometown and made an appointment for myself to stop smoking. thought it would give me a original reason for being intown and asking her out, as wel as a potential chance to actually quit smoking (2days now still smoke free).

It seemed like a good move, got some fun banter going. but she said that she had already made plans with friends that night and couldnt meet up with me.
Now this girl works almost 24/7 btw so Im a bit worried when there will ever be time.

issue one: Should I exspect this girl to drop her stuff with her friends and meet me? I want to be high value to this girl. And for the amount of time i have put into this i really want to start seeing some results haha

Issue two:
So Im getting the idea this girl is playing hard to get and is negging me a little bit now. She sends me this text when the movie is done syaing"sorry but i never think a date with you will ever live up to this movie :P"

Im not ino this stuff i just the date not this text messege banter. How do i respond to this.. standard stuff like: oh well ill have to prove the opposite
Or just neg her for giving me a hard time.

What would you do?