View Single Post
(#35)
Old
MASTER PUA

Default 09-07-2014, 12:12 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by J.Daniels View Post
I'm just curious... what did Adam Lyons ever do to you? Who SHOULD I have said, to really impress you, really make the most of this social-proof thing?
IMO Adam Lyons is a good salesman. I've read a lot of his articles and its obvious he is a very intelligent guy. It's also my opinion he is not very good with women. He comes across as very friendly, social & high energy - but to me he just seems like the kinda guy a woman would want as their best pal, not sleep with.

If you google it, there is also a lot of rumours that the reason he now lives in the states is because he went bankrupt a while back in the UK after failed business ventures & was barred from being a Director which significantly impacts his ability to run his own business. There's also a rumour that his marriage to his "wife" Amanda Torres isn't real - its just an act for his business.

This is just my opinion & hear say, but as with 99% of PUA's I don't think he has even a quarter of the success with women he claims.

in terms of "Who should I have said to impress?" & reference to social proof - how about nobody & forget about it? You shouldn't be trying to impress anyone, definitely not woman, add in this nonsense about social proof and these are just both ego fuelling behaviours. Generally this is the type of thing attention seekers, narcissits (sp - can't be bothered googling it) & those who are insecure or have low self esteem look at doing in order to give themselves a boost.