View Single Post
(#15)
Old
MASTER PUA

Default 07-07-2014, 10:09 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by J.Daniels View Post
You seem to be missing the point.
Explain to me how I am missing the point and what is the point that you feel I have missed?

Quote:
Judging her interest level would be something for a whole new article. I'm not denying that it fluctuates, but it will generally be around a certain point.. for example if you'd guess that she sees you as a 6/10, she'll still do things that she'd do at a 5, or a 7. If she sees you as a 4, that is when she'll have lost interest, but still pay you the odd compliment and do that stupid false hope crap, maybe enjoy your attention.. then you're wasting your time. I'm not talking about exact measurements, just a rough guideline to help guys measure how badly they turned a woman off. An easier way to explain things.
This makes no fucking sense. Your so invested in this weird scale it is you that misses the point entirely. Attraction isn't something that needs to be measured and gauged against on a fucking scale, you either feel it or you don't.

Quote:
I'm not here thinking I'm Adam Lyons, at all. If anything I'm here for advice, feedback on how to improve.
If that's who you aspire to be like then you are very lost. Adam Lyons is a terrible example of someone who is 'good' with women.

Quote:
You're giving long replies that show that you DO know what you're talking about, but you're too stuck in your ways to consider things from another point of view.
No, I'm coming from a place of having been on both sides of the fence. There is no happiness, satisfaction or success to be had on the side your currently on.

Quote:
I'm pretty much the opposite to most guys in the pick-up community (I'm brilliant at KEEPING a girl, I'm brilliant at understanding women, the relationship stage is easy for me... but I'm "pretty good" when it comes to "game" and whatever..
Having read your website I'm inclined to not believe you.

Quote:
most PUA guys are the opposite - they can seduce any woman on the planet and bore her to tears in 4 months
Most PUA guys are terrible with women.

Quote:
So I'm looking for advice on the pick-up side of things. I'm not doubting that you'd be able to teach me a thing or 2 there, but it doesn't do a lot when you're just talking down methods that WORK, without giving any "try this instead..." or "this part sounds a little beta, how about saying this instead..."
I don't think you are. I think your here to have your ego wanked and told that you're awesome. I think your here to promote your website and groom people for your 'coaching'. You've been given constructive feedback, you've received good advice from members but are still blind and ignore it.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Phenom For This Useful Post:
dan300 (08-07-2014), kowalski (07-07-2014), nova (07-07-2014)