Thread: Stinson Journal
View Single Post
(#221)
Old
MASTER PUA

Default 18-05-2014, 08:13 PM

I've decided to put off my trip to Canada until summer 2015; this gives me chance to rack up some unused work holiday allowances, get cheap flights as soon as they become available (£320 return direct incl. travel to/from airport) and gives me more time to accumulate the money needed to fulfill all I want to do over there which includes Niagara Falls, a few days in America, F1 race weekend in Montreal and visit some natural settings such as Yellowstone National Park.

Without sounding like a boring cunt, living in 1 country for the rest of your life (or the younger part of your life) just doesn't do it for me. It just feels ordinary; it's challenging yet I don't feel it challenges me enough; its ambitious yet staying in 1 country for your entire life just does not appeal to me at all; it's full of awesome people, yet there are awesome people everywhere.
Best way to put it is that I just want to roam. For me, being active is the essential part to being alive. And by active I don't mean just gaming girls or going to the gym; that does it for some people and if that's you then kudos for finding that passion but for me, its surface chipping stuff. My passion is to get out of my comfort zone, see new places, become part of a new culture.

Live the world, not just a country.

My job is expanding daily and so is the company. By this time next year we'll have opened up a new office, I'll be the head of my own team and we'll be branching out to a wider amount of continental clients. If an opportunity came up to start a new office abroad then I would openly take that offer. I don't see my long term future been in the job role I'm in now, most know that I want to become a Physiotherapist. But money is important aswell, people that say otherwise simply do not have the drive that I have. I need money to fulfill what I want to fulfill so I may aswell make use of the situation I'm in until a time comes when I feel I should more on to actively pursue my intended career.

So that is my plan in a nutshell. My intentions and my reasoning.

On the gaming/pick up related topic, I met 3 girls on the train last week (not at the same time) and we chatted flirted etc.. got phone numbers of 2 girls; the other girl invited me to her house (which meant an extra £2 rail ticket from a disgruntled ticket guy) and I ended up staying the night with her. Her personality was that of a quiet person but when she got home, she opened up a whole lot more; she was in her crib so she felt secure I guess.
Anyway, doubt she's not 1 for a public display.

I am the master of my fate

Last edited by Barney Stinson; 18-05-2014 at 08:15 PM.
The Following User Says Thank You to Barney Stinson For This Useful Post:
Casanova (18-05-2014)