View Single Post
(#1)
Old

Default Help!!!Urgent!!!Text-Game - 17-10-2009, 11:21 AM

Hi guys,
i need your help/advice quite urgently.
By the way im german, so my message might have some spelling and grammar mistakes.

I dont really know that to text a certain girl.

A couple of weeks ago I met this girl in a club. I was doing DHV etc. and she was attracted to me. So as i left i went for the number-close and got it, although we were talking just for a few minutes. I left saying that i will text her just once, cause i dont wanna play games etc.. I know that this was too early to get a pretty save number/date, but i preffered to go back to my friends.

Couple of days later I texted her saying: "Hi, u wanna grab some drinks on wednesday." Not very creative

No respond

Yesterday i met her again in the same club. I actually tried to avoid talking to her as she came up to me. I asked about the flaking and she said something like "lost my phone and thought that you told me about texting me 3-times" ....I knew that this is bullshit and i told her....we kept talking and than we made out....
As we split up, we joked about sending her 3 texts this time. i said to text her once...and we agreed on 2 texts. that was more of a funny conversation.

Now as i read my own message, my game sounds really wack and usually im not so bad in the whole pick-up thing. But the girl is really cute and weird in a good way and i would love to date her for real not just for my stats or ego.

So the question is:
Shall i text her once or twice and what shall i text her????????
I really have no ideas what to text her.

Thanks for your help