View Single Post
(#40)
Old
MASTER PUA

Default 04-05-2014, 11:01 AM

Saturday 4th May

Well I've been on a self imposed ban on alcohol since April 13th.

I'm sure I'll drink again but I just want to experience talking to hot girls and not only do it with alcohol in my system. Also I want to see if it helps my emotional state.

Met with Serendipity and Igor centrally and went to a pub (as you do).
Got chatting, wasn't long before some women were admiring are tree. There is a tree in the pub and they weren't sure if i was real or not. They were all married but a nice chat.

Got chatting to quite a few girls plus two hot blonde 20 year old Danish girls. They were sweet but had to go home for their (not required) beauty sleep.

Next went to a nightclub. Probably not the best place to pick-up girls as the music was so loud couldn't really talk.

However I've been making a lot more effort with eye contact and I caught eyes with a few girls and I know I should have spoke to them. It was a confidence boost anyway as I've not been out for a while.

When I was leaving (4am) there was a gorgeous blonde in the coat queue behind me. I hesitated and asked how her night was going, we had some small talk and she seemed lovely and not drunk too. I had a little voice in my head saying 'if you don't make a move now you'll regret it'. So I said to her I thought she was pretty. She almost rolled her eyes . After that I tried to get her number but it was never going to happen.

Anyway I felt great for pushing myself to talk to her and doing it sober. I was actually shaking a little after with nervous energy. I know it's fucked up and it shows I'm investing way too much in what other people think of me (like I didn't already know that).

In hindsight I should have made more effort to talk to her before 4am, she was lovely.

All in all a good night and I feel great today not hungover and my mood is normal.

Got my first tinder date later, seems like an easy way to meet girls.

Mark

Realise deeply the present moment is all you ever have. Make the Now the primary focus of your life. Eckhart Tolle
The Following User Says Thank You to markuk For This Useful Post:
Serendipity (04-05-2014)