View Single Post
(#115)
Old
MASTER PUA

Default 05-04-2014, 08:16 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by nova View Post
I think it's good that Broadsword points this out. Maybe this will encourage Serendipity, and others, to take more action, rather than chatting about the what ifs.
Like I said, I do understand Broadsword's point but I feel that he missed the point of a journal thread compared to the likes of a Day/Night game thread. Though some of us including myself, do incorporate everything into 1 thread; my journal.

Journals are used as a diary of sorts where basically anything and everything is relevant whereas a specific Day/Night game thread would be used to post your specific antics.

I agree 100% that less time should be allocated to the what-ifs and more time allocated to taking action. Maybe writing about it helps people to analyse and move forward. I honestly don't know but for me, its more of a 2 second 'what are you doing man' thought and then approach or approach a girl within the immediate vicinity to affirm in myself that approaching is part of my way of life.

I think it's all about priorities and allocating the energy where its best suited. However, in a journal I have no objection to users posting whatever they deem relevant in their journal. 1 persons problems and their ways to analyse and improve could be totally different to the next person.

I am the master of my fate
The Following User Says Thank You to Barney Stinson For This Useful Post:
Serendipity (05-04-2014)