View Single Post
(#28)
Old
MASTER PUA

Default The magic of a mixed 3 set - 31-03-2014, 12:16 PM

A couple of weeks ago at the Manchester Saturday Sarge I approached a girl who was in a group of 3, two girls one guy. I was mainly dealing with the best friend girl, as she tried to give me a hard time, and screened me for any sign of weakness. They all lived in Leeds and after a bit of texting with my target girl, she suggested she come see me in Manchester.

Two weeks on, she arrived on Sat morning to see me, and attraction was sky high. I took her hand and slowly led her back to mine showing her the cool architecture in Manchester. We sat on some seating near my place and she told me how she'd been drunk the night before and had made out with some girl. I took this as a cue to kiss her, so turned her head towards me and we made out. I needed the toilet, so we headed up to my apartment. We made out some more, she got turned on, so we fucked. All this within a couple of hours.

For me, this was in part down to the mixed set I approached. The guy looked almost scared of me, the girls super comfortable, and the best friend screened me and gave her friend (my target) the green light to come see me. After a week of awkward d2s where I'd forgotten how to escalate, this made a nice end to the week.

girls just wanna have fun