View Single Post
(#21)
Old
MASTER PUA

Default 18-03-2014, 12:45 PM

Friday

I left work early so did an hour or so game on the streets before heading up to my mate's birthday. Had a very quick but pretty ace interaction with a fashion designer. She asked if I was an artist, nice cold read girl. She then asked for my facebook. After some flirty banter we've decided to hook up next week.

Saturday

All day I struggled to get any girl to stop and chat, none would 'hook'. I only got one number all day, but this one was interesting. It was a seated 3 set, a girl with her girl and guy friends, and it just seemed to go so fucking well. The guy had his head buried in his phone, and the girl friend was grilling me a fair bit, but i just brushed it all off. Later I messaged the girl and she got all wet at the fact I was at home painting canvases. She wants to come see me wkd after next, as she lives in Leeds.

The girls are getting pretty turned on by the fact I am 'an artist', but mainly because I mention this incidentally. I used to use this as a selling point, and this probably didn't help.

I approached every day except Thurs, this week I will continue. I have also stepped up the pace in other girls I approach, i.e. not Asian. I need to vary my scope.

girls just wanna have fun
The Following User Says Thank You to nova For This Useful Post:
Casanova (18-03-2014)