View Single Post
(#15)
Old
MASTER PUA

Default 12-03-2014, 09:31 AM

Last night I hooked up with a Kazakh girl I met in Aldi 3 weeks or so ago. I’d arranged a date with her a couple of weeks back but flaked on her (must be a first) as I got back with my ex. Anyway, she suggested a spot for meeting up so we hooked up for a coffee.

She turned up all smiles, I kissed her on the cheek and grabbed us both a coffee. The vibe was very good, and her eye contact was amazing, and was locked on me at all times. We chatted about my art, and which cities we loved, Great British food, and of course I educated her on the joys of craft ale. I decided to keep the escalation pretty light hearted and just flirted touching her legs and hands, although I always maintained the man to woman vibe through deep constant eye contact (I could actually feel myself going into a bit of a trance as everything else around us melted away). I do have a bit of a hangup in my mind with escalation, so sometimes panic if I don’t push the boundaries, but with her the attraction for me was strong, so I didn’t feel the need to rush… just yet.

After a couple of hours chatting I needed to go, as I arranged to meet the ex for a chat. Kissed her on the cheek and jumped on the bus. Meeting the ex ended up in sex, we both knew what it was about. The sex was amazing, I can’t get enough of her in bed. The rest of what I have to deal with does my nut in though, so not the best idea. I’ve not promised her anything, but this really shouldn’t have happened. I need to be strong. But it’s tough when just seeing her in front of me makes me rock hard. She's like a fucking drug.

girls just wanna have fun

Last edited by nova; 12-03-2014 at 09:36 AM.