View Single Post
(#106)
Old
MASTER PUA

Default 11-03-2014, 09:56 PM

The mates I went out with in the town I was living in (small town) were not really into chatting women. I was totally convinced I was alone in this venture. But with going out twice a week (Fri/Sat) for a while I got to know two guys who were out to chat women and try to pull the same as me. One was a bit younger and the other was a bit older. This changed my outlook a lot for the better.

I realised the limitations I'd imposed on my reality were largely self-created and self serving because they gave me an excuse not to make an effort. But the map is not the territory. You have to create a new map for yourself by pushing out of the comfort zone and seeing what happens.

The thing is if you stay in your comfort zone and your social circle / routine, for what it is, things won't change. It goes back to that saying... if you do what you've always done, you'll get what you've always got.

Things were starting to improve for me slowly but I'm sacrificing a lot to move to a city to increase my options.

What your saying about Aberdeen, I think that's a limiting belief you've got in your head. It's one of the richest cities because of the oil. I'm sure there are loads of social options there that you haven't explored yet because you've convinced yourself they don't exist.

Can't live with them, can't live with them

Last edited by Serendipity; 11-03-2014 at 10:13 PM.