View Single Post
(#11)
Old
MASTER PUA

Default 10-03-2014, 12:04 PM

Been in and out of a relationship with my ex the past couple of months. Thurs we broke up for good, AGAIN... as she’s too mental, and I miss gaming.

So, Thurs night got rooting through my numbers for girls I’d met over the past month or two. Set up a D2 with a girl I’d met in the Arndale food market for Sun and Fri afternoon a girl I’d met off Tinder wanted to go out with me that night.

Hooked up with the Tinder girl, and walking to the bar I could sense the attraction, she was walking very close to me. We went to my fav bar and grabbed a couple of craft ales. We vibed well, she’s into art, photography and food. We were pretty cosy and the physical stuff was all heading in the right direction, with me playing with her hair, touching her hands and leg. I tried a few times to make out with her, but she resisted. I then tell her we should hit up another place. We walk up towards my place, and I decide we should pop in and ‘check out my artwork’. She ended up giving me a massage, I rubbed her pussy while she did so, then we fuck. This was a good lesson for me in getting a girl back’ fast, and not necessarily doing things in the order I assume, i.e. not really making out before fucking. All good teasing on her part.

Sun hooked up with the other girl. This was boring as hell, and she had her arms folded the whole date, and was very hard to escalate on. Not sure where this all went wrong, not gonna waste my time on her again. Over the wkd I approached a few girls, this went ok, was nice to hang out with Luther again.

Today I am starting a new regime. Approach at least one girl each day on the way home from work. Just headed out at lunch and met a glamorous Chinese girl. Gonna head back out for 20 mins now. No excuses.

girls just wanna have fun
The Following User Says Thank You to nova For This Useful Post:
Casanova (10-03-2014)