View Single Post
(#44)
Old
MASTER PUA

Default 02-03-2014, 12:54 AM

Saturday 1 March

Was tired, hungover and felt like staying in for a wank but forced myself out tonight. It's better to at least try to get a real woman.

There was a 70's / 80's disco on and went to that. It was my mate's Birthday and he was physically pushing me to approach girls but I wasn't feeling it at first. I wasn't in a bad mood but just didn't feel like it was happening. The disco was really loud and the music gradually got me in state. I could see the women getting in state too. I had a look around and a lot of girls were with blokes and there were rings everywhere.

I was outside having a ciggy and four girls got out of a taxi. I said hi to the first one and she didn't respond so I shouted at the top of my voice "ALRIGHT GIRLS!" and then one of them came over to talk to me. I thought it might have scared them but I'm realising you have to be LOUD to attract girls.

I had a good convo with her, she was tall blonde and good looking, but after we headed inside she headed straight for a guy who was waiting at the bar. She seemed to stick to him the rest of the night. You can't always win.

At least I can dance.

I truly believe it's their loss now if they don't stick with me. I am getting much better at setting and holding the frame with girls, even if they're really attractive. This is helping my confidence a lot.

I gave complements to women on their looks, it doesn't work well to get their interest unless they aren't very attractive. I told a plain girl with glasses she was a great dancer (she was) and she said thanks and put her cheek up to me to kiss it, which I did. She smelled sweet actually.

I told another girl she had a beautiful face, she said thanks but there was no feeling behind her acknowledgement. I would have fucked the plain girl and tbh she would have been more up for it than the beauty girl.

I took another girls arm, she had a red dress on with lace arms, and said "are you the one from Glasgow?". She said no and I tried to chat her but she was very drunk. I said "you look lost, where are you going?". She didn't even answer and just walked away. She was quite hot though and beautifully dressed. I tried approaching her a few times tonight but to no avail. She was making eye contact that's why I kept trying but she was just too pissed unfortunately.

After a while I got into it and did quite a lot of approaching. It wasn't too bad but I'm still being far too pussy about taking a woman that I like. I could sense some of them liked me but I didn't force the issue. Then they moved onto other guys. That's hurting me.

I'm doing the preliminaries well now but I need to start being much more forward and pulling the trigger. That's all that's missing in my game ATM.

It is so frustrating when you're talking to a girl and all you're thinking about is putting your finger in her cunt and giving her a great time, then she just walks away from you.

Such is life. One day soon some lucky girl isn't going to walk away and all her birthdays are going to come at once.

I felt good that I just got out of the house and talked to girls.

To work on

Being more aggressive and forward with girls. They don't go for pussies. You might creep them out but it's better than being dismissed and going home alone.

Can't live with them, can't live with them

Last edited by Serendipity; 02-03-2014 at 10:14 AM.