View Single Post
(#34)
Old
MASTER PUA

Default 01-03-2014, 07:30 AM

Friday 28th Feb

Went out to the usual place with SugarSpin.

I've had a cold this week so didn't expect to go out but it felt good being out. There's something really exciting about knowing you're going to talk to hot women and I love how if you make the effort to approach most other guys back off and you have them one on one.

I normally get bad AA however saw two girls and opened them without much hesitation. Said something like, why's your drink a red colour. (Amazing opener skills).

One was a blonde scouser, she was pretty foxy.
We chatted for probably 10 minutes and I left to put my coat away - I told her we can dance later. In the end I didn't dance with her later as guys were all over here by then and I just couldn't be fucked.

Sugar spin opened a 3 set who were sitting down. I went to join. I didn't really fancy the two I was chatting with. Anyway I established one of them was Australia (after guessing she was American - she loved that...). The other one was a CEO of some charity.
Sugar spin gave me the look to bail as his girl was being a bitch.

More time went on. Went to the dance floor and was having a little boogie when I saw the 3 girls from above. They're like Hey Mark and I walk over and go, Hey, you're the bitch, you're the CEO and you're the American.
They were definitely receptive to us, although they were chatting a lot. I should have made more of a move.

Later that night as me and SugarSpin were standing and we saw them leaving, I grabbed 'bitch' girl and said 'hey bitch I think you're hot, give me your number'
She had a big grin on her face but didn't leave me her number. After I thought WTF was I asking her number for, i should have just grabbed her and not let her escape!

I probably could have been more aggressive but my main problem is not going out enough. If I went out more regularly I think I'd get more comfortable at escalating.

Anyway off for a week snowboarding, rock and roll

Mark

Realise deeply the present moment is all you ever have. Make the Now the primary focus of your life. Eckhart Tolle