View Single Post
(#8)
Old
MASTER PUA

Default 27-02-2014, 08:35 PM

I think the idea that the best or only way to relate to people is to find out about reality TV shows that you have no real interest in is a bit cynical and uncreative. People are people dude, there's a million different ways you can relate to them other than this surface level crap.

Also I agree that doing that kind of thing is compromising your integrity. The reason for this is because you're going out of your way to act in a way you normally wouldn't in order to please other people. You're dancing to other people's tune instead of being grounded in your own reality. If it comes up so often (and I don't personally think it does) you can still have a conversation about it, but there's absolutely no reason to act like you like it when you don't. What's wrong with a conversation going like this:

Girl: 'omg, did you watch X factor last night?'

You: 'Ha! No. You watch that shit? Why?

Personally I'd much rather do that than be like 'arrr yeah, that was great when they had the montage about his nan who died of syphilis'. It's more real, more alpha and more attractive.

And why the fuck not talk about something that interests you? This whole idea is 'I've got to impress girls and relate to them on their level' type thinking. If you want to interact well with people and be attractive you've got to be real, stick to your guns and let her impress you not the other way around.

Y'all think it's bougie, I'm like, it's fine
But I'm tryin' to give you a million dollars worth of game for $9.99
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Stein For This Useful Post:
D!ce (27-02-2014), kowalski (27-02-2014), markuk (01-03-2014), Phenom (27-02-2014), Serendipity (28-02-2014), Shahanshah (27-02-2014)