View Single Post
(#6)
Old
New User

Default 27-02-2014, 07:04 PM

I totally get where you're all coming from, I do, but I dont think its a question of compromising your own personal integrity. Id be much happier discussing the finer points of Godard vs Truffaut but I know myself well enough not to do so to everyone I meet, and more importantly dont take myself serious enough to think that I'm compromising my integrity by trying to find common ground with someone, who's interests might be the complete polar opposite of my own. The very nature of the beast means your invariably at some point in your life going to be thrust into a situation in which you need sure footing; a common ground. This transcends game and can manifest itself in the workplace or even at, hell, I dont know, say a family gathering. For example; On the surface my cousin seems like a vapid self obsessed teenager but by expressing even the most casual of interests in something she is interested in, we can bond. Its pretty simple. For the record, I used to eschew the cult of 'celebrity-ism' so celebrated in the pages of Heat and the like, its voyeurism at its worst, but I unfortunately recognised a long time ago that it was something that the females seem to revel in, indeed they're the target audience, there is literally a sub genre of magazines that have been created just to fulfil their need for it, so it only seems logical to verse yourself in it, and like I said, I'm talking the smallest of amounts here.

Theres no need to be sorry for having a difference in opinion dude, we good. Its about whatever works, whatever works for you and more importantly whatever you feel comfortable using. Im not pretending to be the god of seduction and that my way is gospel, I sometimes strike out with the best of them. As I wrote in the former, its a neat trick, but by no means a strategy. Its not exactly opener material but a little further down the line it can be useful. Ultimately, you may not need it, but someone else (even just one single guy) might, its horses for courses, no one universal rule and all that.

And yeah, of course I made the 80% up, If I'd had the actual figures handy Id have of course used them, Ill shoot less fast and loose next time I'm throwing stats around.

Faust Out

"Now to be clear, Jay T. Doggzone does not condone random flirtation with wanton babes, but rather careful consideration of which lovely honey gives your heart the bu-bumps. Cause it's all about the bu-bumps. Secondly you got to remember to be smooth, no bodacious babe belongs with a bumbling baby beau bereft of bravado."