View Single Post
(#14)
Old
MASTER PUA

Default 24-02-2014, 01:50 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by urbanite View Post
Thanks Stein for your feedback. I agree its possibly a limitation in my game, that I'm aware off, and because of that, I'm choosing to work with my strengths.

Everyone has there's own way to game. One persons way doesn't automatically mean it works for another. They key is to make sure we all achieve the same objectives.

Not looking for one night strands so building solid rapport and comfort is imperative to my game which I find lounging areas key to that.

Any venues?
Avoiding having to develop game is not a way to game. What you're doing is externalising your lack of certainty on how to move things along and blaming the environment. It's not the environment. It's game. What you're doing here is analogous to a lot of problems new people come up with. i.e. they'll ask for help with a specific situation and the only general solution is 'get better'.

Again, the idea that a lounge area is important for building rapport and comfort is silly. I seriously don't get the link. Sofas and booths are comfortable maybe? What?

This isn't playing to your strengths. It's avoiding the problem. If you think you can only escalate in one area then you don't know how escalation really works. As such you have no real basis to judge what that area might be just yet.

You said you've had some success doing this, so again I'll ask because it's important to know if you want the right advice. What do you mean by success?With how many girls have you had success? And if that's working why don't you just keep doing that? If what you're doing isn't working for you then we can help if you'll listen. But if your plan was to play to your strengths and what you're doing is already getting you what you want, then why not just keep using the same bar?

Also even if we were going to suggest bars, the most important question (the first one I asked) is where in London are you based. I may know an amazing bar in Croydon but that's fuck all use to you if you live in Swiss Cottage. Incidentally doing dates in Central London bars is for the most part retarded.

Y'all think it's bougie, I'm like, it's fine
But I'm tryin' to give you a million dollars worth of game for $9.99

Last edited by Stein; 24-02-2014 at 02:18 PM.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Stein For This Useful Post:
kowalski (24-02-2014), markuk (25-02-2014)