View Single Post
(#35)
Old
MASTER PUA

Default 23-02-2014, 10:01 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by SmileyK View Post
Err so what happened next?

It's good that you think women want to fuck you, the next step is ACTING like they want to fuck you. Being a bit of an asshole (i.e. busting on a girl about the size of her mouth), but in a jokey way, is one way to go about it.

I feel your frustration, but at some point you will need to step it up otherwise it becomes a negative spiral. However there is signs of progress!
My opener to the first woman was a response to her question "that guy who's with you and he's talking to my friend, he's okay isn't he, I mean he's not going to strangle her or anything?". I responded "yeah she'll be fine, we've got a van waiting outside". She laughed and we were up and running then.

As the bar was emptying out we were standing holding hands and there was some light kissing. I pulled her in. My mates had ordered a taxi and were signalling to me over her shoulder that they were off. So I said bye to her and left.

She had told me she had two kids but I didn't know / ask if she was married or with anyone. I assumed she wasn't as we were kissing. I couldn't take her back to mine and she has kids at home so I assumed nothing more was going to happen that night.

She told me she was from a nearby village but I didn't find out what her situation was or get any way to contact her again. I'm guessing this is partly because I'm enjoying the moment and don't want to spoil it. And just lack of experience generally in closing. But you're right I need to start doing that part.

We went to a bar after that and the young hottie that I've spoken to before approached me. I should have been pulling her in but for some reason I didn't do it. I think by that point my head was spinning and the booze was kicking in.

There was two main chances I had last night to do some kind of closing but didn't do it. But I seem to be coasting through the initial stages and I can feel it's within my grasp.

So, yes, it's definitely progress. Just need to do the last mile.

Can't live with them, can't live with them