View Single Post
(#31)
Old
MASTER PUA

Default 22-02-2014, 07:41 AM

I was feeling more confident and creative than usual with my openers last night. Two attractive girls were at a table being hit on by a few guys. They were both fit. One had lovely tied back blonde hair and a peaches and cream complexion... a natural beauty. The other had a lithe body and long flowing fair hair.

I noticed when the lithe one laughed she had an extraordinarily large mouth. It only looked big when she laughed. So I went up and said to her friend something like: "I went through the channel tunnel the other day. Your friend's mouth reminds of that".

She laughed and demanded I buy them a drink to apologise. I then said "I can't afford a drink big enough". "But you're welcome to get me one" She liked this but I didn't stick in there and bailed.

Later on as they were both leaving (unaccompanied) the friend gave me good eye contact and a big smile as she walked past. I expect her friend must have told her what I said.

I seemed to be getting eye contact and smiles from loads of women last night. I should have done much more approaching than I did.

Can't live with them, can't live with them

Last edited by Serendipity; 22-02-2014 at 07:54 AM. Reason: Addendum
The Following User Says Thank You to Serendipity For This Useful Post:
Casanova (22-02-2014)