Thread: Shah's Journal
View Single Post
(#659)
Old
MASTER PUA

Default 21-02-2014, 10:28 PM

For me there are three types of girls:

- Meaningless ones. These are girls you speak to for the hell of it. Whether its to socially warm up, banter, practice, trolling or trying something new. It doesn't matter whether they like you, you like them or they are even listening. On a night when I'm feeling decent, I have been known to approach women and have an entire conversation with them after they have already turned away. Its just funny. This category the girls may as well be inanimate objects (I mean most girls are anyway, right?).

- Fun ones. These are girls you might have a great conversation with, make-out with, mingle, etc etc. You act a bit more real and more 'authentic'. On some level you are having a real interaction. But you wouldn't take them home for whatever reason; time of the night, attractiveness, you just get on socially not sexually.

- Proper girls. They are the ones you actually want to bone. More precisely; girls you will try and bone. Quite often the only difference between this category and category B is alcohol consumption, timing and circumstances.

A random, not-so-serious thought I was having after always hearing PUA theory always categorise girls in how girls see you rather than how you see them. And I'm totally opposite.

Know Thyself.

Have fun.
The Following User Says Thank You to Shahanshah For This Useful Post:
Serendipity (22-02-2014)