View Single Post
(#18)
Old
MASTER PUA

Default 14-10-2009, 01:55 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hustler25 View Post
All I can say is checkout RSDs 'Blue-print de-coded', forget NLP, forget lines, forget routines, it's by far the best 'pick-up' related material i've so far seen out there and I use the term 'pick-up' loosely as it's not really so much about that but about concepts related to the self.
I have never been a huge fan of the idea of 'PickUp' as you say when you use the term loosely Hustler, or indeed using routines or openers, but I wouldn't want to dismiss it out of hand saying 'forget' it. I guess this is similar to the Faux Natural arguement that is raging between Jaz and Kowalski at the moment.

People need a base point to start from. Perhaps if we'd all seen Blueprint first we would have been just OK and all naturals... who knows! The fact of the matter is that openers and lines get people off their arses and into the realisation that they CAN go up and talk to girls. I'd advocate any starting point if it meant people could change their personal belief system with regards to girls and their approachabilty

girls just wanna have fun

Last edited by nova; 14-10-2009 at 01:56 PM. Reason: added a little something!