View Single Post
(#10)
Old
MASTER PUA

Default 13-02-2014, 08:23 PM

I don't necessarily think that fashion needs to be nailed down to 1 specific fashion sense. For example, I have a few suits, I also like the casual t-shirt and jeans and I sometimes throw on my leather jacket or some knitwear.

I openly state that my fashion sense is; whatever I like. I remember 1 time I was told of a family friends funeral just less than an hour before it started and I was wearing a "Jesus is coming look busy" top, so I got a mate to pick me up from town and lend me a jumper. On another random day I was wearing a suit with my leather jacket and got a call for a job interview asap so I just went to the venue straight away.

Plus I feel fashion has gone really gay recently, mega gay. I know 2 or 3 gay people and even they consider the latest fashion to be really gay. That must be fucked up; a gay person saying fashion is too gay.

I recently saw a few posts about fashion on another thread which bewildered me some what. If I have options I would never go to the same shop for everything I buy. Never. Not even for food. I will sometimes pick up a top in Primark, jeans in Blue Ink, knitwear in Peacocks, shoes in diesel and jacket/sweater in TopMan. Also, 2 of my suits are from M&S along with a jacket.

I vary so much with my fashion. When someone says to me "ohh I always buy from Zara because I love that stuff" I know that is simply for egotistical gain. There is absolutely no way 1 person will only buy a certain brand of clothing. I have been on dates with 2 girls who have openly stated that every piece of clothing they have on is worth £200+, so obviously I take her clothes shopping for me because girls are awesome for this (Tip there- finding it hard to find cool clothes; go clothes shopping with a female friend) and every time she'll see something she likes for herself in at least 1 shop which would slash 80-90% of her £200 per item price tag.

My advise; go for what you like. They're your clothes, you have to feel good in what you're wearing or else that negativity comes out in your attitude. Just make sure the clothes fit. It's simple enough. Think of it like you're an artist and every item of clothing is part of 1 whole collage. It's up to you to make it work but it's your expression so near enough anything will work if it's what you want. Again, part of your overall attitude.

That's why guys can go out in all primark clothes or even some builder overalls and still pull hot girls. It's their overall attitude that is on show in a multitude of different ways; their reactions, their clothes, their hair style; their humour, etc...

I am the master of my fate

Last edited by Barney Stinson; 13-02-2014 at 09:12 PM.