View Single Post
(#10)
Old
MASTER PUA

Default 09-02-2014, 01:22 AM

Saturday night 8 Feb

Headed down town expecting boredom but it was eventful.

Went to see a band playing in a pub that were really good...old rocker guys and they rocked the place. I got into the music and had some banter with guys I'd never talked to before in there. I got slagged about Scotland being beat by England at rugby but I rolled well with that banter. Once I had weathered the storm of the teasing they accepted me and we connected well.

There were very few available women but I chatted to women who weren't free anyway because I thought they looked friendly. AA was minimal... just a murmur in the background.

I opened a blonde chick who was standing nearby. She was a bit surprised that I approached her and her eyes went really wide. My usual opener "Hi my name is serendipity, what's your name? are you having a good night?". I kept strong eye contact and all I was thinking was "you've pulled I want to fuck you." I don't think she was very into me but she didn't leave and held eye contact most of the time. It could have gone somewhere. But her friend then dragged her away somewhere else. I should have at least tried for the number.

A girl came around selling these glow stick bracelet things for charity. I gave a donation and got one from her. She was cute so I chatted her. I was kidding her on that they were actually a new kind of shot drink. I said "what do I do with this, take the end off and drink it?", she was like "nooo haha".

At the next bar I chatted up a few women. I opened two blondes who were slamming shots together at the bar with the line "you can tell a lot about someone by what they drink". One had great legs, the other was ok too. The more sober one of the duo gave me mega eye contact (it was like "yes I'd fuck you if I didn't have my drunk mate to look after"). but her mate with her was hammered and fell over outside the bar. So the poor girl had to try to get her in a taxi.

So you can tell a lot by what they drink! I was scanning the bar for any other approachable girls but there wasn't much going on by then.

My wing appeared then headed off to clubs but I didn't feel in the mood or up to it. I knew it would end up a very late 5am+ messy night and I didn't want that tonight. But I wished him best of luck anyway. I'm trying to be a bit more sensible these days.

At the end of the night there was a fight outside. I saw it from inside the bar through the windows, like watching a silent movie. Looked pretty bad actually. A guy came in to wash blood off his face a bit later. No idea what all that was about.

99% of the people I met tonight were great. I just like meeting people and enjoying myself. Having good interactions with women is just an extension of a great night. That's the way I'm looking at this now. If it ends in sex great.

Positives / points to note from tonight

Enjoyed myself. Started off subdued but as the night went on got more and more social and chatty with people, both male and female. Opening girls became just normal which is great.

It's annoying when there's two girls and one of them fancies you but the other pulls her away. This seems to happen all the time.

But I also saw that if you open and she doesn't walk or look away you have a chance. Just keep talking, say anything. Because she doesn't do cartwheels because you've spoken to her doesn't mean you have no chance. It's just she's not sure yet.

If it's a block / drag away job I must try to get the number.

This process has made me realise most of the problems I thought I had boil down to one real thing...AA. When you do something you fear many of the problems you had attached to it in your mind just disappear.

Can't live with them, can't live with them

Last edited by Serendipity; 09-02-2014 at 09:56 AM.