View Single Post
(#31)
Old
MASTER PUA

Default 08-02-2014, 02:32 PM

A little update.

After moving to London my work situation has become settled. I am a contractor and have been offered another 6 month.

I need to refocus back on things outside of work.

Friday 7th Feb
Headed out with SugarSpin in the angel area. I was excited to go out with SugarSpin we click well and generally seem to wing each other well and just have a good time.
Also I've been trying to following Mark Mason's guide on only jerking off once a week so I felt pretty horny!! Also was determined not to go for a number and go for a SNL (jesus did I just use a PUA term)

Went to the first bar and had a drink, didn't do much so left and went to the second bar.
The second bar had a very young crowd in it. Sugarspin opened two girls who looked slightly older sitting down. There was a brunette and a blonde.
As soon as I started chatting to the blonde girl I was thinking I'd like to fuck her. She was chatting about her job then some of her passions. At one point she was talking about her childhood ambition to be an airhostess.
I said it's a pretty good job you get to fly around the world and fuck the pilot. Initially she seemed a little shocked then said 'yea well if he was fit'...
We left and I said where we were going next and she said she might seem me there. I know I should have got her number at that point and tried to hook up with her later that evening.

when back to bar 1. Me and SS we raving it up on the dance floor that guy has some moves. Some big fatty tried to shove her ass in my crotch, when I didn't make a move she turned around and said 'are you gay?' I said 'yes I like big cocks in my ass'.

Not much else happened at that bar. Went to 3rd bar.
The 3rd bar felt 'dangerous' but myself and SS agreed it also felt like it had 'opportunities'.
I saw a cute blonde, got chatting and found out she was 19 but I felt there was attraction on both sides, I really wanted to see her tits. Anyway her friend pulled her away

I saw some miserable looking hot girls on the side of the dancefloor. Said to SS they must be from Eastern Europe, let's find out. Opened and found out they were Italians. SS said to me she's married, look at her ring finger. I turned around to her and said 'are you married' She said 'no' . Anyway I quickly made a move on her and she was not interested.

I'm not going to over analyze that shit. All I can say is I am hitting on women I found attractive & showing more intentions than before, I need to keep doing it. Also need to start going to a gym though as feeling sluggish today. Have a date tonight though :[]

Mark

Realise deeply the present moment is all you ever have. Make the Now the primary focus of your life. Eckhart Tolle

Last edited by markuk; 08-02-2014 at 02:35 PM.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to markuk For This Useful Post:
daleinthedark (08-02-2014), Serendipity (08-02-2014)