View Single Post
(#9)
Old
MASTER PUA

Default 08-02-2014, 11:23 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Serendipity View Post
Friday night 7 Feb

Went out for beer at local. The thai bird who I'm really keen on was there when I walked in. It caught me out cause there was eye contact as I walked (I don't walk now I swagger haha) up to her but then she approached me first by hitting me on the arm and saying "You alright?". I wasn't expecting that but I just responded with "yeah I'm alright" a bit too timid I thought but I think it's okay to be less reactive than her in that situation. Then she darted off to get on with her work.

She likes me. I like her. She seems to be chasing. I'm getting a bf-gf feeling between us but I've not got her number or asked her out yet. I really need to make a move soon on this. Her approaching me is quite obvious. If I don't do something soon she'll assume I'm not interested. But I don't want to mess up her chasing me. From what I know that is a very good situation. I think she's gorgeous. It seems crazy that I want to take her on a date but can't find the courage to ask her. I suppose that's why I am where I am.

I need to just take a deep breath and ask her.
Get a move on and ask her then! Sounds like you've already dallied about enough!
The Following User Says Thank You to BroadswordWSJ For This Useful Post:
Serendipity (08-02-2014)