View Single Post
(#8)
Old
MASTER PUA

Default 08-02-2014, 10:19 AM

I only did one proper cold approach last night. Two girls sitting at a table away in the corner of the bar (one 7 and the other an 8). I got eye contact from both of them as I came in from the smoking area and told my wing I was going over and he should follow.

I opened, they were receptive, so grabbed a chair and sat down. My mate had to wander around the bar to find a chair for himself which kind of broke the rapport a bit but we ploughed on. We couldn't hear cause the music was loud at this part of the bar so we all headed out to the smoking area.

The convo didn't feel comfortable and it dried up a bit. We went back in then they went 'to the toilet'.

We saw them later on sitting in the middle of a bunch of guys getting hit on from all angles. I realised I could have spoken to them earlier in the night. I had a chance when they were stood next to me at the bar and one of them gave me a few looks but I didn't open.

thing to note: If I open earlier, even just say hi, it would help get me out of my head without needing 4 pints first to loosen up.

Can't live with them, can't live with them