Thread: Tinder
View Single Post
(#8)
Old

Default 06-02-2014, 02:15 PM

ive been using tinder for a couple of months and met up with several girls, Even getting laid by 1.

My main impression is that alot people who use this app are only doing so as a self-confidence thing, i know alot of people who use it just for the match, then dont game the girl, so presumable, this will be the same for girls. this may result in getting ignored when you do message them, so dont let that dishearten you.

That being said ive had one and ive got friends who have gone for drinks, then smashed several.

From my experience, the bog stand 'Hey You look nice/ How are you' messages get less replies, and less interestring replies when you do get them (Imagine how many standard, pesty open with things like that).

The one girl i slept with i opened the conversation like this. 'we matched! this means, in theory, you'd sleep with me? correct?' i almost tell the girl that she wants to sleep with me, and this has opened up many conversations, but ive had mixed reactions from this too i.e 'get a grip' and other comments as such from indenial people. they swiped yes? they would fuck given the right sitution.

but me sleeping with this girl goes to show, being direct on tinder does work, but, as always, every person differs.

In general i get most conversations from personalising my openers, for example, i saw a girl with a picture from a place i recognisedfrom my travels in asia and so i opened with 'How good is tubing in laos, i was there last year, shame i didnt get to see you there though, where else did you travel?' we went on a date, we pulled and im meeting her again next week.

Hope this helps

The 'Erbalist
The Following User Says Thank You to erbalist For This Useful Post:
nova (06-02-2014)