View Single Post
(#49)
Old
MASTER PUA

Default 05-02-2014, 02:36 PM

29th January 2014
Was at my su with a buddy, nothing exciting just drinking beers. Was told there is an event on there later that night. So call up my 2 buddies and drink for a bit, my mate goes to chat to some birds for me (don't ask me why), and I come in trying to be a wingman. Clearly goes shit. All my buddies leave and I see my boy from American football, him and his drama mates are chatting to some birds. My mate tells me this bird is mine, pointing a empty space previously occupied by (yes you got it) the bird I want.
I decide to be a good little boy and chat to everyone but her as I don't want to be a dick to my mate. 2 hours go by it's coming up to closing time I have finally exited the being sloshed stage of being drunk and had a light buzz. Then and there I decide, fuck it I'm talking to this bird 15 minute conversation being "bubbly" and "normal" and I grab her number. The night ends after this we say our good byes and clearly my friend is a little annoyed, but doesn't say anything. We end up going our separate ways and I go home.

Next day I text this bird and agree to meetup on Sunday, Sunday comes and I go to see family because I'm super nervous, she texts me somethings come up can we reschedule, I only read the first part in the notifications and am extremely pissed off. A few hours later, read the rest and say yeah sure Tuesday.

4th February 2014
Tuesday comes and I get about 3 numbers and 1 fb close in day game: best day yet. Later that night although thinking she was going to flake again, went on the date. She seemed very timid and shy, which was odd as I'd never experienced that before. Took her for a drink, bounced her to the bar in the last report and played ping pong, tried to get her to kiss my cheek, didnt happened but she replies "If you beat me at table tennis", I lose pretty hard then just pull her in and go for the close. We went to sit down and got into some deep conversations, couple more make outs and I take her to mine. Close the deal and think to myself "I like this one". Plan is to get her to mine again and see how it goes. Only thing I'm worried about is, I felt like including the fact she doesnt give me alot to work with because shes a standoffish and shy, I felt like I may have been touchy and needy, I let alot out on this one.

I just puts my dick in the hole, whoever sucks is not my concern. - MarkUK
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to top-hat For This Useful Post:
BroadswordWSJ (05-02-2014), daleinthedark (05-02-2014), Serendipity (05-02-2014)