Thread: Tinder
View Single Post
(#7)
Old
MASTER PUA

Default 04-02-2014, 03:41 PM

I experimented with direct. After a few messages back & forth I'd say..

"so do you want to have sex with me?"

Then straight away..

"Whoops! Damn predictive text :P"

It almost always got a good reply where they see the funny side & start chatting.

I started with only the below average & average girls, the first one was chubby but I talked her into sending me snapchats of her tits. Another one said she was only out of a relationship & was definitely up for a bit of fun.

Then I thought fuck it I'll try it on hot girls too, the hottest one was a really stunning blonde. She instigated the snapchatting! Sent me pics of her tits & one of her with her finger in her smooth pussy (this is despite never having met each other i kid you not), then she asked for my Facebook to which she sent me a mail saying hi. I replied & sent her a friend request but I haven't heard from her since. I realized that since we'd swapped pics of our privates, it was over. That's about 3 or 4 weeks ago.

I haven't met anyone off it but I have talked about it with some girls.

One seriously hot 19 year old matched & messaged me a few hours ago. She said "do you want to have a bit of fun?"

I replied something funny about usually needing diamonds first but I might make an exception this once. She replied something else but when I clicked in her profile had gone.

She does exist though & it definitely wasn't a fake profile because she had put her snapchat & instagram name on it, so I checked Facebook & she is real & close. However, I do think there's a chance someone done it for a laugh. I'm thinking of mailing her & asking as there's nothing to lose. Maybe I can even talk her into sending naughty snapchats too.

Try direct & funny.

You can't win if you don't play