View Single Post
(#3)
Old
MASTER PUA

Default 02-02-2014, 11:11 AM

Saturday night 1 Feb

I felt dog tired last night but forced myself to go out.

Watched a live band playing in a bar. Two girls came in and were standing near me. I didn't open because they didn't make eye contact. Soon a guy who was pretty drunk was hitting on them. They weren't receptive. After the band finished they went over to talk to one of the band members who they seemed to know.

When me and my mates left, a woman, who had been dancing in front of the band, was outside. I guessed she was waiting on someone. I left my mates and went over to chat to her. We had a good convo.

The guy she had been waiting on came out and they headed off in the opposite direction to where I was going. As they were walking away she turned and called out after me "hey what's your name?". I shouted it back and she told me hers, then she said "it was nice meeting you!".

Next bar was busy, dj and good music. I was just enjoying the music and dancing to myself, chatting to guys I know in there and feeling pretty good.

On the way to the toilets I held the door open for a girl coming out who was really 'wow!' hot. She said thanks. I couldn't take my eyes of her cleavage but I just sort of grunted something and didn't try to engage her.

I enjoyed the night. If I hadn't had that one good interaction with the IoI's at the end maybe I wouldn't have. It was far better than nothing at all. And generally it was chilled and a fun night.

And I kept my drinking under control, which is a main thing I've been wanting to address.

Can't live with them, can't live with them

Last edited by Serendipity; 02-02-2014 at 11:18 AM.