View Single Post
(#2)
Old
MASTER PUA

Default Thoughts I had this morning - 01-02-2014, 02:33 PM

With a bit of work on themselves the majority of guys can get to being above average in their appearance and how they present themselves to people in general.

Assuming there's no underlying serious psychological issues, the only real things standing in the way of eventually getting laid is approach anxiety / social anxiety.

Anxiety is manageable if approaching becomes part of who you are (being, not doing). It's then a numbers game to meet the women who are interested and sexually available and closing.

I know my best interactions so far have come from brief eye contact followed by immediately approaching and opening. I've had very few rejections or bad reactions when I've done this.

In these interactions I never thought in advance what I was going to say. That only puts me in my head and invites anxiety to start up. Then I usually either won't approach or I'll approach but won't be fully present. If I don't approach for whatever reason or approach not present and it doesn't go well I need to immediately forget about it so that I'm ready for the next one. Dwelling on not approaching or on the last interaction only puts me in my head.

I've read a lot of theory but I know from my in-field experience so far that I am seeking confirmation / validation. I'm coming very much from a scarcity mindset. I'm outcome attached and insecure. I'm a bit desperate.

But what I've realised is this is normal for where I am at the moment and IT IS OKAY TO BE THIS WAY. Trying to psyche those feelings away DOES NOT WORK.

In fact it works against me, as it puts me in my head and reduces my chances of getting results. So it creates a self fulfilling prophesy.

I accept where I am at the moment and believe that it will change. It will change in it's own time and in it's own way through regular exposure to interacting with women. In the meantime I do not try to jump too far ahead. I stay focussed on the process.

Can't live with them, can't live with them

Last edited by Serendipity; 01-02-2014 at 02:43 PM.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Serendipity For This Useful Post:
BroadswordWSJ (02-02-2014), markuk (02-02-2014)